Monday, October 24, 2011

Lifes...

Dis week will be the final week for our maid to be around, starting next week, I'll be maid-less, t4 I have to send both Zulfan n Zafran to nursery, eventho I'm not so keen in sending Zafran to nursery yet since he is only 1 year and 2 mths, but I have no other choice, no one is there to look after him at home, except my dad and my mum (by end of dec), but I do not want to burden them with looking after my kids after all these years, they have been looking after me n my 4 other siblings diligently. Its always been my prayer tat everything will be alrite and both my kids will be Ok in nursery, one thing i normaly worried of is their health...n d most i can do is to pray for the best, May Allah protects both of my sons from all bad things be it in term of health, environment, surroundings or people Amin...

Maid-less meaning I will have to re-start my old routine in doing all the house chores alone, x apa buat jak...as usual I had prepred a basic schedule in doing all the things...as for house chores I'm not so worried about it tho I'll be extremely bz wit 2 super lasak boys, my motto will always be just do it, do not think about how it was in the past or how it will be in future, just face watever in front of me today...

Its only tat our schedule now is not final since next year, zulfan will start his pre-school at different school and mr.hubby will start his LLM in PM. Meaning to say I will have to re-adjust my things and life back in Leecas Villa

Talking about Mr.hubby pursuing his master, actly we both applied for the same scholarship but in the end only his application granted and mine was rejected even after appealing,even during the interview they did gave me some hints that they might not be able to grant both application as we are both husband and wife, but at that point of time, I did not stop hoping and praying for the best, yes, I was sad about it as I've been working on it since last year, studying all the procedures, pros and cons if both studying wit two small kids but yet I believe Allah knows best wat is best for all of us, I believed wat ever happen, it happens wit reason, tho it is my dream to be able to hold an LLM degree but maybe the time has yet to come, really hoping that one day I will be able to do so Insya Allah...its only tat in two years time Zulfan will then enter his 1st year in primary school and I had slight doubt on my ability to cope wit my own study, his study, Zafran's development and household affairs...mr.hubby had once suggested I do it through research as I can still be in KK, I don't know, as at now I guess I'll just leave the idea open and concentrate on my kids and my job as mr.hubby will not be around for about 1 year...sob sob sob :(..

Wit my other part not being around next year meaning I will have to do everything alone, sending kids to school and nursery, buying groceries and supplies, paying all bills etc etc huhuhu, I keep telling myself that I can do it as I have to do it and I will do it for the sake of Allah, my amanah towards my beloved kids and my dearie hubby, my only hope and prayers that Allah will always be with me, helping me in discharging all my duties and May Allah make things easy for me Amin Ya Rabbal'alamin...

No comments:

Post a Comment